03 February 2012

FUCK YEAH IT'S FRIDAY

OHMYGOD! IT'S FUCKING FRIDAY! GUESS WHAT?! THIS IS A FUCK YEAH IT'S FRIDAY POST!!!

Things have been going AWESOME recently. Getting closer to TESTOSTERONE. Taking fucking KARATE SO I CAN KICK YOUR ASS. Eating HEALTHY stuff instead of SHIT like McDonald's. I really feel like I've been getting my life orgafuckingnized recently and I think that will help when I get back in to school. I've got an intake at Evergreen on Monday and I'm SO EXCITED! It's just a meeting to go over what the school is about and if that fits in with what you wanna do.

ON THIS SESSION OF FUCK YEAH IT'S FRIDAY I'm going to post TWO, that's right TWO MOTHERFUCKING VIDEOS! The first is this AWESOME IDEA this guy had on youtube. He made his own video about why he felt he wasn't "trans enough" and then made a collab video where he asked other transguys to send him videos explaining why they felt they weren't trans enough. I sent in my own little bit, and I was so excited to see the finished result! It was great to see what other guys had to say, and it made me feel a lot better about some of things I felt. Then I made my own trans enough video because I've been meaning to for a while.

I think it's VERY IMPORTANT for people to understand that the word "transgender" is an UMBRELLA TERM. Which means it can cover a vast array of ways to identify as transgender. Which means there's NO ONE TRUE WAY TO TRANSITION!!!!!!!!!!! HOW FUCKING BEAUTIFUL IS THAT?!?! Anyway, I hope you had a FANFUCKINGTASTIC FRIDAY and I hope your weekend will be EVEN MOTHERFUCKING BETTER.

Enjoy the videos :)


No comments:

Post a Comment