20 April 2012

Trans and Cheese

I DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW LONG IT HAS BEEN SO DON'T ASK ME. I refuse to look at my last post date. IN OTHER NEWS, I'm trying to bring back "fuck yeah it's friday" because I need to do SOMETHING on a regular basis.

In my defense, I was vlogging. Does that count? IT DOES. IT DOES COUNT.

On this episode of FUCK YEAH IT'S FRIDAY!!!!!!! I have SEVERAL very wonderful, fantabulous, fantastic things to show you!

First off
THIS WEBSITE EXISTS! Not only that but it has cheese by texture, cheese by country, cheese by name and an alphabetical list of cheeses! HOW DID I NEVER KNOW ABOUT THIS?! It was brought on by this conversation:

ALSO, THIS CONVERSATION HAPPENED. So. That was awesome.

The other thing that is just WAY AWESOME is this:
It's a discussion of trans people and the first 2 minutes is one of the most beautiful things I've ever seen. A definition of a cis gendered person ON TELEVISION. And not only that, but like the article says they didn't fuck it up! IT'S AMAZING!!


Anyway, that's my two cents for the day. I wanted to share this with you all.

PS I'm 5 weeks on T at this point!!





OUT.

No comments:

Post a Comment