01 December 2011

Did you see that buff turkey?

Damn, I wonder if he's on steroids or some shit.

Told you I'd post after Thanksgiving! Haha!

Today, I thought I might post part of the gender history that I have to write for my therapist. After I write an AWESOMELY FANTASICALLY WONDERFUL UPDATE :D

Thanksgiving was awesome! I had delicious food, close friends and good family all around me for break. I talk a little more in depth about it here:
It also includes things about transferring to another school and yadda yadda yadda. I've been having a difficult time with school, and after talking to several teachers and what not I'm leaning towards transferring to a college in my hometown. I'm still talking to someone over there about it and trying to figure out money stuff. BUT SOON I WILL KNOW!!!!!1 And then life will be even better :)

So here for you all is the beginning of my gender history that I have to write for my therapist:

I never really acted how my sex was ‘supposed’ to. I hated dresses and frilly things and laces and everything that else that designated me as a girl. Once I was old enough to dress myself I dressed like a little boy. Sure I had several pieces of clothing that were girly, but I never wore them unless I absolutely had to. I was a tomboy all the way, and I wasn’t planning on stopping that anytime soon.

I can remember feeling different and acting different from the rest of the kids as far back as kindergarten. Even before that my tiny mind seemed to have an idea of what was going on. Whenever my grandparents said, “You’re our granddaughter” my response apparently was “No! I’m your grandboy!” As I got older I didn’t want to have a thing to do with the girly things that I was supposed to do. When my grade school held its 50’s dance I refused to even touch a poodle skirt and dressed like a greaser instead. I wanted to look tough and not wear some dumbass poodle on a giant skirt and a ribbon in my hair.

Before I turned the ripe old age of 10 I would dream that it was possible to change your sex on your 10th birthday. I thought it would be just be so awesome if, before you blew out your candles, you could say that you wanted to be the other sex and it would happen. Your parents would pour hot water on you and BAM you’re the other sex! It was something that would last the rest of your life too, not just until your next birthday. I wished so hard that that could be true. It wasn’t, of course, and I was heartbroken. My next big fantasy that contained me transforming into a boy was singing to music. My thinking was “If I sing long enough to all these male voices on the radio, then I’ll become a boy too!” That also never happened, no matter how much I wanted it to. I was obsessed with finding the ability to change my sex, and eventually I lost hope.




I'll post more of it in the next post so stay tuuuuuuned!!!!!!!!!!!


And I will leave you with this because I fucking love this song

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes, you are just too excited. lol Can't wait to see more updates, especially when I'm gone!!! I will try to find my own webcam and copy you. I heart you!!! Also, you are one of the girlier dudes I know (aside from Sean). But this is ok. Cuz that's just the way Storvick is. Never feel like you have to lose that! Otherwise I will beat you down. So. Hard. LOVES!

    ReplyDelete